If asked “What will your legacy be?” would you have an answer?
In a book to be published early in 2015, Robb Lucy will show, with memorable stories, how to create a custom legacy that will enrich your life and the lives of those around you… now, while you’re living! You'll learn:
· ... how legacies make people happy and more fulfilled.
· ... how legacies can be simple (a flower garden), or grand (a foundation).
· ... how to build multiple legacies using your values, talents, skills and resources.
· ... how to create the ultimate legacy for your family.
· ... the only question you’ll need to discover the priceless life-stories of your loved ones.
Legacies Aren’t Just for Dead People is for anyone who has ever thought… Do I want my life to have more purpose? Do I want to leave a mark and enjoy it now? Robb Lucy proves that legacies are for those who want to lead happy, connected and meaningful lives. Leave a Comment below if you'd like to be notified when the book is published.
And now back to the blog:
It's simple really.
- Tap into your skills, talents and values.
- Create a Legacy or two.
- Get happier!
How to enjoy this blog?
Read 'So, just what is a Legacy?' on your right. There's a few interesting links there too.
Now... click and learn about each of these three main 'streams' of Legacy:
1. TELL your Story
Every Legacy, small to large, will fit into one of these three categories. Your new, simple, very do-able Legacies will connect you to people... and yourself. The stories here will act as catalysts for your imagination. And we'd like to hear your Legacy story... so please tell us here.
Now that you know the three types of Legacy creation... let's hear some Legacy stories: